Non University work

I took on a 2 month 3D Animation short course where i obtained new artistic skills in the form of 3D Animation. I used the software MAYA for all 3D Animation and modeling. I took on this course so that i could expand upon my animation skills and understand the different forms of animation. It also granted me an understanding on the animation field as a whole and the many reasons animation is used. I was expected by the end of my course to model a kitchen from a google image. I had plenty of time to perfect my kitchen and ensure that i add full detail and render my kitchen properly. By the end of my course i received a certificate showcasing my new talents. Below are screenshots and images of my final project.

  PicturePicturePicturePicturePicture

Comments

Popular Posts